Patrick Power Library Online Services

Some of the answers in the FAQ are affected by the Campus closure. Please click on the link above for information on the services available. 

Answered By: Research Help Desk
Last Updated: Oct 01, 2018     Views: 89

You can pay fines in person at the Circulation desk, or by phone with a credit card. You can pay fines or lost-book bills incurred at other Novanet libraries at SMU, although we do prefer that students who lose library material settle their accounts directly with the owning library.  

Twice a year, Novanet libraries offer a Food for Fines promotion where you can donate items to the food bank and have your fines reduced or removed. Please contact the Circulation Desk for more information. 

If you have any questions, drop by the Circulation Desk, call 420-5547 or email (do not give credit card information in a voice mail or email).