Answered By: Reference and Research Desk Last Updated: Oct 17, 2017 Views: 81
Library material may be renewed three times, unless an item is on hold, has been recalled by another borrower, or if you have library fines. If you have renewed an item three times, and the due date has passed, it must be returned.
To renew items online:
- Go to the Novanet catalogue.
- Click on 'Guest' at the top right to sign in
- Enter the barcode number found on the front of your ID card, or your 'A' number. The password default is the last four digits of your telephone number.
- Once you are logged in, click on your name on the top right then 'My library account'.
- Click on 'Loans'. You will see a list of the items you have out and whether or not they are renewable. Select Renew All, or click Renew next to each item.
- Once you are finished renewing, double check the new due dates to make sure each renewal was successful.
If you have any issues, drop by the Circulation desk, call 420-5188 or 420-5547, or email email@example.com.