Answered By: Reference and Research Desk
Last Updated: Jul 23, 2018     Views: 25

Yes you can. SMU participates in the Canadian University Reciprocal Borrowing Aggrement (CURBA). You will need to get a free CAUL (Council of Atlantic University Libraries) card at the Circulation desk in the library. You must obtain this card at SMU before you go as universities can only issue cards to their own students/faculty. Check out the CURBA site for more information, and for a list of participating libraries.