Answered By: Research Help Desk Last Updated: Sep 24, 2018 Views: 29
Answered By: Research Help Desk
Last Updated: Sep 24, 2018 Views: 29
To set up your SMU email, you must first activate your computer account:
- Go to https://activate.smu.ca.
- Enter your Banner (A) number and password and click Logon.
- Read the Usage Policy, and, if you agree, click Accept.
- Create a password using the stated parameters.
- Click Activate.
- You will be asked to confirm your existing email address. Click either Save Email Preference, or Skip this Step to proceed to the final page to get your SMU email.
- The last page will show your account username (S number), your SMU email address, and your own email address.