Answered By: Reference and Research Desk
Last Updated: Mar 28, 2018     Views: 139

Yes. The lost and found is located at the Circulation desk at the entrance of the library. 

Please note that items are not kept there indefinitely. For example, items like wallets and purses are reported and handed over to the Halifax Regional Police. Most other items are handed over to SMU Security after a few days. USB sticks are destroyed one month after they are turned in at the desk. 

Contact the Circulation desk with any lost and found inquires either in person, by phone at 902-420-5188, or by email at