Patrick Power Library Online Services

Some of the answers in the FAQ are affected by the Campus closure. Please click on the link above for information on the services available. 

Answered By: Research Help Desk
Last Updated: Jun 10, 2016     Views: 53

Masters and PhD students can have their theses printed at the Ricoh Print Centre, or at other off-campus locations such as Staples. Refer to the Archives theses information page for forms required by the Library to process your thesis. Please hand in two copies of your thesis at the Graduate Studies Office (Atrium 210).

Honours and MRP students are not required to submit a printed copy of their theses, but there are certain forms that must be submitted to the University Archives. Please refer to the Archives theses information page for the forms. You can email a pdf copy of your thesis to, which we will upload to the University's Institutional Repository

If you have any questions, please contact the University Archives.