Answered By: Reference and Research Desk Last Updated: Jan 06, 2015 Views: 43
Library material may be renewed three times, unless an item is on hold or has been recalled for use by another borrower. If you have renewed an item three times and the due date has passed, it must be returned, or you will accrue a fine of 25¢ per day per item.
To renew items online:
- Go to the Novanet catalogue.
- Click on 'Sign in' at the top right
- Enter the barcode number found on the front of your ID card, or your 'A' number. The password default is the last four digits of your telephone number.
- Once you are logged in, select 'My Account' on the top right
- You will see a list of the items you have out and whether or not they are renewable. Select Renew All, or check the box next to the items you wish renewed, then click Renew.
- Once you are finished renewing, double check the new due dates to make sure each renewal was successful.
If you have any issues, drop by the Circulation desk, call 420-5188 or 420-5547, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.