Answered By: Reference and Research Desk Last Updated: Nov 10, 2014 Views: 11
High School students and those designated International Baccalaureate (IB) students are welcome to access and use the following library resources:
- Novanet and SMUWorldCat library catalogues (also available off-campus)
- e-books and e-journals (in-library use only)*
- most research databases (in-library use only)*
- print collections
- microform and microform readers
- photocopiers, printers and fax machine
- reference and research services
*Access is permitted to electronic books, journals, and most Saint Mary's research databases in-person on designated "guest" computers within the Library. Due to limited computer workstations which are in high demand, there may be times when the Library will be unable to offer computer access to high school students. Off-campus access to databases and the use of databases with restricitive licenses is not offered to high school students.
Borrowing privileges for high school students are restricted to IB students and adults aged 19 and over. For more information, please refer to Borrowing Privileges for Community Members.