Answered By: Reference and Research Desk Last Updated: Jan 22, 2016 Views: 18
Students, faculty and staff from other post-secondary institutions are welcome to access and use the following library resources:
- Novanet and SMUWorldCat library catalogues (also available off-campus)
- e-books and e-journals (on-campus using guest computers only. No wireless access)
- most research databases (on-campus using guest computers only. No wireless access)
- print collections
- microform and microform readers
- photocopiers, printers and fax machine
- reference and research services
For more information, visit our library guide for visitors.
Wireless Internet access for visitors is restricted to those with access to eduroam from their home institution. Off-campus access to Saint Mary's electronic materials and research databases is restricted to currently registered Saint Mary's University students, faculty, and staff.